Profiloplasty is the operation which aims to improve the overall patient profile and includes at least two areas of the face. The most common combination is that of Rhinoplasty with Chin and can also become Liposuction or Facelift
The surgery is the total of all the selected surgery combinations rhinoplasty, Chin, liposuction and facelift.
- Times are the total of all the separate surgeries
- Each patient is unique and the appropriate combinations are individually selected
- For details see the times of individual rhinoplasty, Chin, liposuction and facelift
Duration of surgery
Patient can leave the clinic the following morning.
Stay in the clinic
The patient leaves clinic six hours after surgery. In conjunction with other procedures such as UvuloPalatoPharyngoPlasty, patient leaves next morning.
Combination with other operations
The operation itself is a combination of surgeries and it’s not used to subject the patient to additional surgeries
Instructions after surgery
The instructions are the set of instructions of separate surgeries and you can find detailed instructions in the relative surgeries.
- Immediate mobilization of the patient after surgery
- Requires no analgesics
- Antibiotics given preventive and only for 4 days
- Removing the soft capping nose the next day
- After surgery a special chin bandage is placed for 48 hours.
- Remove of the small splint that is placed on the back of the nose one week after surgery
- Returning to work after about 7 days.